These are petplayer (and little) treats, meaning they’re for humans, not for animal consumption.
You will need:
- Prepare the pie crust as directed and cut out circles with a ridged cookie cutter.
- On each cookie, indent with your thumb in the middle and then use your little finger to make the paw’s toes.
- Melt your butter, grab a pastry brush, and brush on the butter.
Feel free to add a drop of vanilla or almond extract for more flavor.
- Sprinkle your mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
I recommend pouring about a tablespoon of sugar and a couple of sprinkles of cinnamon. Do it to your taste but try not to go overboard on the cinnamon or it can be overwhelming.
- Refer back to your box and bake at the recommended temperature and time.
Check on your cookies every so often to make sure they don’t burn. You’ll want them a golden-brown color.
*If you’d rather do this with snickerdoodle cookie dough than pie crust, feel free. I recommend this recipe.